Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Business of Publishing

What about it?

This week I was responsible for attending classes and lectures from 10am - 4pm. With my group we were instructed to create a publishing presentation on how to raise more awareness and money for Ostomy Lifestyle. We excelled.

This week I begun my course in The Business of Publishing, and this week it ended.

I - am - exhausted.

Penrhyn Road Camps at night. This is the building where all my classes are. 

In other news, it's been nearly three weeks.  An unbelievably long three weeks where I have been almost too busy to remember I am in London - other than that day I went with Ruth to visit the Big Ben. Too busy to go food shopping, too busy to sleep - most nights - and too busy to unpack.

I am planning on auditing 6 courses, while being responsible for 2 others that I am signed into. There are lectures, events and contests for writers and publishers and since I am both I have to attend them all. If my first three weeks are foreshadowing this master programme, I might not realize I am not home until I return.

Also, I may not eat.

xx, kristin


2 comments:

  1. I really think you should think about eating and to eat healthy.
    Love you Lots,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making fantastic and creative meals involving broccoli, chicken, garlic cream cheese and spicy ketchup.

    Daddy would be impressed!

    xx, Kristin

    ReplyDelete