Monday, October 15, 2012

Thanks New York

It's been a few months since I've updated this, but I thought it would be a great place to thank everyone for my two weeks home. After nine months it was the longest I'd ever been from home and at the end of my dissertation I nearly collapsed from stress and fear of what is going to happen now that it is all finished. I still don't have an answer to 'what now' but I can say at least that it is my objective to stay in London longer.

Coming home was what I needed. It was really great to see everyone. Your constant support has been really helpful and will continue to be so as I begin this next part of my life.

Thank you all for everything.
xx, Kristin 

3 comments:

  1. Some of my friends recommend me to get a cheap Flights to Myrtle Beach in this website because they offer a good service and they help you to process it easily. I want to go in this place if I get my cheap flights going Bedazzling City. I think this city is a very nice place that I will surely enjoy my vacation.

    ReplyDelete

  2. GREAT menu! I have started creating my personal laundry soap merely not too long ago : and also like it -- try not to use a pretreatment spray : These are generally Effortless components and i am gonna provide video try out!!! Many thanks for posting the idea!
    Runescape Money


    cheap Diablo 3 gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love New York and I will go for a trip this year.

    GW2 Gear

    ReplyDelete