Sunday, February 12, 2012

Some of My Favorite Things...

Every time I get lost in London I fall more in love with the place.

From stumbling off a main street with the beauty of modern architecture, to wandering into an old street with buildings that have a longer history than any in Cooperstown. I can't say which I prefer more - but in the end it doesn't matter.

Somedays when I find a moment to breath between writing my book and taking care of my studies I get lost of reflecting on the last year. I know I've mentioned it before, but I still struggle to believe the difference that's overcome me already. Everyday I'm happy and if I'm not - I write. I've never had such motivation and inspiration. It took one impulsive and daring move to find me in one of the most satisfying places of my life.

I am so much better at living, compared to one year ago.

xx, Kristin

3 comments:

  1. I am sure you are happier because you are on your own and doing what you love with people that understand that love. We do love you and miss you but I understand the freedom and independence you must feel at the moment.
    XXXXXXXXXX MOM OOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete

  2. Cute tale. Makes myself want to be greater. Thank you for revealing. You are great. RS Money



    gw2 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. This style of play can be described as the Master of the home. Control, DPS, regardless of the outbreak.

    ReplyDelete