Sunday, January 15, 2012

London Re-Bound

It's been awhile since I've posted in this blog. I have been so busy building my other two blogs, working on my website and writing my book that I actually even forgot poor Dear New York existed!

Shame on me...

However, for those keeping up-to-date with me on here - my more personal blog - I have a few things I'd like to share:

  • Kristinbergene.com - has been revamped, cleaned up and is now a very appropriate hub to my online life. I have a few more things in mind that I would like to add, but for now I am 100% pleased with how it's turned out after today's hardwork. Take a look and let me know what you think!
  • My Return to London - My flight back to London is this coming Tuesday, 17 January. I'm leaving the good ol'east coast around 8:30pm and will land in the UK at 8:30am. You can just think about that time change and how it's going to kick my @$$ this coming week - I sure am. I think this is a good place to also mention that I've yet to start packing and that I've grown accustomed of going to bed around 2am - aka 7am UK time = screwed.
  • New Year's Resolutions - I have this horrible idea of keeping track of my resolutions this year by posting them publicly online. I figured the guilt of showing the world my lazy side might keep me motivated to not let that puppy out this year. I'll be talking about how I'm going to try and keep a written journal, eat healthier, get more fresh air, finish the manuscript for book one in my trilogy, finish the illustrations of my children's book and many other things. You'll see in more in my up-coming posts. 
  • My Book - I've made great progress on my book this week. I found strengths and weakness within it, and used both accordingly. Of course this is mainly thanks to a few great readers that have so lovingly volunteered their time and sanity to put up with my list of questions and dive into multiple drafts. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

Well, that's all I have to say for now! The next time you hear from me on here I'll most likely be back in the UK - unless I need a distraction from packing and getting organized over the next day

Also, if you're wondering - I always have a list of my other blogs and websites in the column to the right of this post. All you have to do is scroll down a bit to see my writing portfolio, my art design portfolio, my last travel blog and even my twitter account. OR you could bookmark kristinbergene.com and get to any of them at anytime - including this guy!!! 

I continue to wish you all a happy and healthy new year!
xx, Kristin

3 comments:

  1. I know I will be thinking about you and all that you will accomplish over the next few months. I know I will miss you and the many things that make you, you. Continue to enjoy, learn, be safe, and be smart. I love you lots!!!!!!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic uncover -- can't hold out to see everything you a pair of develop!
    sell diablo 3 gold



    Runescape Money

    ReplyDelete
  3. Machine and Kane serving the United States group of friends played, but more of a leveling tried 0MP 1MP with transmission blacks down later in numbernine recommendations.

    ReplyDelete