Saturday, March 3, 2012

Visitors

My life is always full of excitement it seems and I wouldn't have it any other way.

This Saturday one of my best friends from home, KAYLAN ALBAN, is coming to visit me for a week in London!!! I have no idea what I'm going to show her, but I hope she's coming with a London Bucket List!

Today, I also broke my credit card to make sure that my sister, HANNA JOY, can take advantage of getting to London while I'm here. She'll be coming from 5 June to 20 June!!!

I'm so excited for all these visitors! If there is anyone else out there who feels that urge to just get on a plane and see something new, I have room for you to visit!

xx, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Great fun!
    I am glad things are going well for you. Just remember to take care of your health, (sleep, fresh air, walks, healthy foods. We love you. Have fun showing Kaylan your home away from home.
    Love you to the moon,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete