Monday, August 1, 2011

New Clothes and Packing

Dear London,

While I had said that I was going to go shopping, then decided it would be best not to go shopping, I did not take into account that a new TJ Max would open in Oneonta. So, today I did go shopping and I bought really cool pieces for really cheap prices. This led me to thinking about packing and how I am going to bring a year of clothes for all seasons with me. I did get a really good idea from Katelyn about space-bags, which I think could solve most of my issues.

However, I should really cut down the amount of shirts I am bringing, mostly because I need to fit in my jeans.

I tried to plan out my suitcase and while I can fit all the clothes, I do not know how to get my shoes over. Which sounds horrible but, I need to make sure I can bring my good walking shoes / boots.

I do love that this is my biggest problem right now, after this crazy summer.

Wales: 2009, Photographer: Kristin Bergene

xx, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment