Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pushing On

Dear London,

Visa - Heard back from the Consulate and apparently they do not send your photograph from the biometrics appointment to the city - so, that is a definite note for the future. I had to send a photograph down with a $12 money order so that they would send it all back again. It seems that you only get one free shipment home.

Housing - Still have not found a place to live, but I am still invited to live with a friend until I can find a place. I believe that the easiest thing to do now would to put up an ad searching for two others to search with. The best options for flats I can find at the moment are wanting groups of 4 to 5 students. These flats are close to the campus and Kingston center. I would not mind living with more than just Stacey.

Courses - I have now received an email about my courses, but I have a thought that I can do no more for this until my visa is complete. I am not even sure what courses are offered yet, and how I would find out all my options. Also, it is a mystery to me what the best order to take the the courses in, or if something acts as a pre-requisite for something else. I am going to need to spend more time on that, but I have no clue when that will be able to happen - hopefully soon. I feel like every time I read that email, I am missing one important piece that has all the answers.

Other than that, I have nothing really to worry about other than packing. The riots in London have moved on, which is great news - even though the destruction still remains behind. The days are swiftly counting down till L-Day and I soon expect to have a giant slap in the face of reality shortly.

I am certain that I am not the only one who will get that slap either.

Wales: 2009, Photographer: Kristin Bergene

xx, Kristin


1 comment:

  1. it is deemed an incredible, gorgeous, easy and genuine video of the good idea. I'm a real enthusiast of the work! I'd please take a chunk associated with treat away any tree everyday.buy Diablo 3 gold



    Cheap GW2 Gold

    ReplyDelete