Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Packing & Visa...

Dear London,

For the last few days I have been focusing on what I need, and packing those items. A few things - like my clothes - are taken care of. I am pretty much down to small items - like razor blades. In this organization process I have decided that I will be traveling with:
  • One Large Suitcase - bright orange.
  • One Small Suitcase - bright purple.
  • My Trusty Backpack - less-bright orange do to travel and love.
  • A Purse - black or brown, I haven't decided which to carry yet.

It will be enough space. The only difference between this time and last time is the longer stay - which means more weather. My winter jacket will have to join me in my flight, along with other winter-time and chilly weather items. The problem is weight limits for suitcases. I have not found how much I am allowed to put in the suitcases yet, but I am thinking there is a chance I might max the limits. I will stop by my local AAA to ask them questions about this - much easier.

Everything seems to be going really smoothly at the moment. It is refreshing. I am still waiting on my Visa, although according to their website - that was sent to me via email - it will be about 8 days for completion. That would be really wonderful, I cannot wait to get my passport back.

In regards to this blogs, I do have a few more things to do before I head over and announce it to my family and friends. I would like to make a detailed and organized post for each step of this process - using my previous posts for reference. That should not take too much effort. I also need to work on an introduction and welcoming post for those who will come the day it is announced. I have started a rough draft for this, but it is not yet complete. It is getting very long, so really I need to cut it down a great amount.

Here is to this moment of smoothness.

xx, Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment