Sunday, October 9, 2011

Care Package

Good News everyone - My inhaler is here!

Just wanted to send out a little public THANK YOU to my parents for sending me a care package that includes chocolate, my inhaler, a compass and some pumpkins. It was really fun to open that bag up.

It seems that my parents really understand me, (note the listed items) - weird.

Other than care packages, I have been having a very lazy weekend. I realized yesterday as I looked at my to-do list, shopping list, and reading list, that it had been a very long time since I did absolutely nothing. Probably before this whole "I want to go to graduate school" thing started.

So yesterday, I took a guilt free break and did nothing.

Now I feel slightly guilty though, because I have no food.

xx, Kristin





5 comments:

  1. Cute
    I must say that there is nothing "weird" about receiving pumpkins in the mail. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy and I guess it is good that your mommy and daddy know you.
    We just want you to be able to stay focused.
    Love you lots,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny - They were just decorative Pumpkins, Ill take a picture and show you later, haha!

    Mom - I am trying to stay focused, but it is so damn hard sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay -- what's with the compass?
    I have no food either because I hate grocery shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get lost a lot, and I bought a compass necklace that only points south. So now i have a functional working compass in case of emergencies!

    I went to the market today, and got fresh food - it made me like grocery shopping more!

    ReplyDelete