Thursday, October 20, 2011

"I'll be home for Christmas..."

One of the hardest parts of my decision to come to England was leaving behind my family. I come from a very close, and supportive family. Every Christmas we get together, and while the celebration only lasts a few days, the comfort that comes from lasts the rest of the year. There was nothing I wanted more for Christmas then to be able to join my family in the celebrations.

AND - I got my Christmas wish! 

I love being here. I love Kingston. I love being in Uni. (And I know you would love it all too)! I feel really great about everything here, and I am feeling more inspired and motivated to work on my writing craft. But I am still really excited to see everyone for the holidays!!!

So, without further ado - here is the information on my coming flight:


LEAVE LONDON:

From my flight from Italy - 2009

  • December 20th, 2011 @ 2:40pm
  • Flight Number: British Airways 189


ARRIVE IN NEWARK:

  • December 20th, 2011 @ 5:40pm
  • Flight Number: British Airways 189

and then... 

LEAVE NEWARK:

  • January 17th, 2012 @ 8:50pm
  • Flight Number: British Airways 188


ARRIVE IN LONDON:

  • January 18th, 2012 @ 8:35am
  • Flight Number: British Airways 188



xx, Kristin


4 comments:

  1. We are excited for you too! It will be here before you know it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And I have SO MUCH WORK TO DO before then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for sharing this enlightening info. I might absolutely like. sell d3 gold



    Diablo 3 gold

    ReplyDelete