Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Family and Friends,

I would like to start out this letter with a massive THANK YOU. Although I have said it before and I will say it again, the support you have given me has always been incredible. I know I could not be more blessed with the family I was given, and the friends I have earned. Even over here from across the pond, I can still feel the positive encouragement from you all. From taking the time to post a small comment on this blog, or on my pictures, sending me emails and letters, or finding a moment to skype with me, I am grateful for you all. 

Even though I am unable to sit around the dining room table today for the Thanksgiving feast, I am still thinking about you all and making my annual list of everything I am thankful for. Family, friends, the chance to return to London, the ability to continue getting my education, being lucky enough to have a home here in England, and having something to bring me back to New York, everything on my list makes me ecstatic. 

Nothing can stop me from smiling today. 

I wish you all the happiest Thanksgiving and the reminder that it is not the turkey that makes this day great, it is knowing you have a reason to be thankful. That is enough, and I have enough. 

H A P P Y  T H A N K S G I V I N G !!!

I love you all very much, and for those counting I will be seeing you in less than a month!
xx, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Love you honey! We had a quiet day with Aunt Sandy, Grandma, Hanna, Daddy and I. Oh ya, Cherokee too. Talk to you soon, and love you lots!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete