Saturday, September 10, 2011

Starting to Head Out

Today is the first step of leaving the country. 

Sometime this afternoon, I will head to Albany, NY with my parents and my sister. Tonight, and tomorrow, I will be spending time with my Nisky family - which will obviously be fun!

Monday is my flight. I leave a 4:55pm from Albany International Airport - which isn't really that international. As worrying about this little blog will be the last of my concerns, I will post my flight schedule again for those who would like to keep updated on my traveling:


Monday 12th toTuesday 13th:

  • Leave: Sep. 12 @ 4:55pm - Albany, NY to Boston, MA 
    • US Airways, Flight Number: 4792
  • Leave: Sep. 12 @ 9:30pm - Boston, MA to Reykjavik, Iceland
    • IcelandAir, Flight Number: 630
  • Leave: Sep. 13 @ 4:10pm - Reykjavik, Iceland to London, England
    • IcelandAir, Flight Number: 454
  • Arrive: Sep. 13 @8:10pm (3:10pm on the east coast) - London, England. 
    • Heathrow Terminal #1


So now the interested will know, my exact schedule - perfect

The soonest you will hear from me on my blog might possibly be on my 9.5 hour layover in Iceland. I have this grand idea of going out and seeing Reykjavik, taking pictures and then posting them ASAP. However, that will be hoping they let me out of the airport - let us all hope they let me out

If not, I will spend 9.5 hours entertaining myself in what I imagine to be a very small airport. In that case, I may post about how entertaining I can be for 9.5 hours trapped in an airport. 

Either way, the next time I post will be on foreign soil. 

Bon Voyage! - to myself... I suppose, haha.







Love you all,
xx, Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment