Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Countdown Says...

Screen Shot of my Countdown!

I cannot even believe how fast the last two weeks have gone. Everything I was worried about seems to be ironing out and I might be able to get home without my face exploding again! That right there is the dream ladies and gentlemen. There are only a few last minute things I need to do before I can consider myself officially homeward bound.

  • Tell my UK bank I am leaving the country.
  • Print and Edit my 5,000 words one last time.
  • Print and hand in my 5,000 words.
  • Clean up my room and put the mess in my suitcase - after washing it.
  • And possibly check in my visa? (Still not very sure about this one).
There are not too many responsibilities there! 

LESS THAN THREE DAYS TILL HOME!!!

xx, Kristin

1 comment:

  1. What do you mean check in my visa or do you mean check on your visa. I didn't know that you needed to do anything but have it with you for traveling. I am proud of you for accomplishing the list and I can't wait to give you a hug.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete