Monday, December 19, 2011

Today is the Day!

I AM HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

My flight leaves in about 14 hours, and I am up packing my last minute items. I am meeting a friend for breakfast and she has so kindly offered to bring me to the airport. I am really excited today is here - obviously, I haven't stopped talking about it for the last several posts - and I am just as excited that this time I have the chance to return to London and get a proper degree.

My first assessment for Creative Writing has been handed in, and while I want to puke because I am so nervous about what they will say about it, I am also very much relieved. I believe that working with the Writer's Workshop helped me refine my story into the beginning of something awesome! I hope and prayer my tutors will feel the same


Anyway... 

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

&

SEE YOU IN
COOPERSTOWN, NEW YORK!!!





xx, Kristin


  • PS: There is a super good chance I will not be posting when I am home - because I will be with you all anyway!
  • PPS: If you are interested in reading the beginning of my story that I have submitted for writer's workshop, please just send me an email and I will attach it for you to read.


1 comment: