Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear New York

Also, here is a picture of Emma Leslie
 and myself in front of the London
Christmas tree - seen above in the
current header - 2011.
Maybe it was the Christmas spirit, maybe it was the break I have chosen to take as I work on my creative piece, but I came to a realization...

Dear London, does not say what it needs too.

Therefore, in the few minutes of a break I have allowed myself from work, I have changed the title of this blog to - wait for it - Dear New York. That is right, you are now reading a blog entitled -

Dear New York

Each time I write a little message on here, I am addressing it to my family and friends that are still in the States. Implying that I am writing a little letter to London - where my family is not - just does not make any sense. Even though, it made sense back when I was working my way to London.

Also, I am quite fond of being able to say: Dear New York - xx, London

Now with this change out of the way and no longer plaguing my mind, back to my 5,000 words. I have vowed to not leave this house today until I reach a point I am comfortable with. I am still crossing my fingers it will be handed in before I get on the plane next Tuesday afternoon.

I am also crossing my fingers that I will defeat this cold before I get on the plane next Tuesday afternoon - she types while coughing. When will I have time to pack?

xx, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment