Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Calm Optimism - A New Thing...

Dear London,

Pretty much, since yesterday morning I have tried to put a space between me and this whole money mess. I got the signatures that I will need in order to receive a loan or a higher max on my credit card. While I am still waiting on an email from Kingston that will tell me how I will get my loan money, I have begun to breath. It will all work out, because it needs too.

Right now, I am trying to bring focus back into my art. I am maintaining a new blog that I will use as my art & design portfolio - which is private during its construction. Also, I am trying to be more frequent with my posts for Beginning. In fact, creating a new post is something I am trying to do now. However, I am struggling with us as I fight against the wave of heat and humidity that seems to be frying my finger movability and brain.






No comments:

Post a Comment