Friday, July 1, 2011

Moving Along

Dear London,

Mostly because I feel the need to write, I thought it would be a good time to post an update on this pre-London struggle. Currently, I have registered for the DVL - Daily Vacancies Listings - which will help Ruthie, Stacie and myself find a place to live. The goal for this is going to be by the end of July, which will be good because we will know about loans and scholarships.

I am waiting on my CAS still, though I am planning on sending out an email on Tuesday to check on its status. Part of me is concerned that when I paused its processing, they never got it going again when I sent a second email. No one responded when I asked them if they could begin processing it again. Once I get the CAS I can move onto my Visa, which will cost me dollars and a weekday trip to Albany - I am aiming for a Monday.

That will mean, by the end of July - hopefully - I will have a flat, loans, scholarship, CAS and a Visa taken care of, leaving August for me and my friend and my family to spend quality time together before I move house. It will also mean, I have pretty much taken care of everything and be left to turn my attention to my courses, packing and a plane ticket.

Needless to say - for the moment - everything is going well, and looking up. I have ended my night job at the book store so that I may have more attention to spend on the items listed above plus a few - coughshittoncough - more. Hopefully this moment of little stress will last longer than shorter this time...


Wales: 2009, Photographer: Kristin Bergene

xx, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment