Saturday, July 9, 2011

Visa - Yet Again

Dear London,

How many posts can I create in one week about Visas? I should win an award for most confused international student ever. Again I took the time to slowly reread everything and I have the best post as of yet in this visa process: Step-by-step instructions and understanding.

Here they are:
  1. Get CAS = CHECK
  2. Apply for Visa online
  3. Make appointment for biometrics in Latham
  4. Mail everything to British Consulate in NYC.
As far as I can tell this is it, and I do not want to believe it will be anymore complicated than this. Hopefully when I fill out my application for the second time, there will be more details on the four steps I have laid out, especially steps 3 and 4.

In the future I will put up a post that sums up everything about the visa process.

Italy: 2009, Photographer: Allie Harcharek

xx, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment