Monday, July 11, 2011

More Word from Kingston

Dear London,

I have received another email from Kingston, something that seems to happen when I need a reminder of what all this work and stress is for. It was a pretty basic email telling me about a postgraduate meet and greet and then mentioning about my courses. My heart stopped when I remembered what I am throwing myself into, and while it will be nerve wracking it is something I have accomplished before. I did not know Ruthie or Stacey before I went over and now we are all heading back again. I did not know a single person before I went over last time, and now I am already ahead of that game.

So basically...

I CANNOT WAIT - but also, I am nervous and apprehensive - which means I am human.


Paris: 2009, Photographer: Kristin Bergene


xx, kristin



1 comment: