Sunday, July 24, 2011

Tomorrow = Visa

Dear London,

Tomorrow is the day.

Tomorrow I have the meeting for my the biometrics piece of my Visa.

There I should get passport photos taken and my fingerprints done. After that, I should only need to send all my information to the British Consulate in NYC. At the meeting I am going to be sure I know what will need to be sent down, so that on Tuesday I can get it in the mail and completed.

In other news, I hope to hear from Phillipa soon about the flat that Stacey and I wish to live. Ruthie is no longer living with us, which is fine, but we still have not found a place - a home. We may have to share with other students, which I think would be fine. I just hope they would be more serious students, which is what I plan on being once courses start. Everything will be just fine though, even if we need to stay in an inn or at Phillipa's for a week so we can look.

Anyway, I'll hopefully have good things to add tomorrow once I return from this appointment.


Holland: 2009, Photographer: Kristin Bergene

xx, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment