Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why Do I Travel?

Dear London,

Today, I decided to step out of the paperwork and into the travel. As we all know, I have quite the flight ahead of me and I am very focused on my luggage now. While I had been planning on a little shopping spree to get new clothes for London, I may just pass on that now. I am afraid of loosing my luggage.

But what I am not afraid of loosing is my carry-on! So, today I went to CVS and bought a bunch of small travel sized things. While for some people, the following list might be boring, for me it makes me tap my fingers with glee.

This is what I bought:
  • nail polish stickers - that I will apply right before I go.
  • toothbrush lids, small toothpaste, floss, small mouthwash, small disposable toothbrushes - because I am apparently am worried about my oral hygiene on the plane... or plane breath.
  • small contact solution
  • small antibacterial
  • small bottles for shampoo and conditioner & and a loofah - !!!
  • small deodorant
  • small tissues
  • bandaids & bacitracin - because I tend to bump into things.
  • small ibuprofen - to ease the pain after I bump into things.
  • Chapstick
  • face wash cloths - I do not enjoy that plane feel on my face.
It is nice to think outside of forms and about the travel. I AM SO EXCITED TO USE ALL MY LITTLE TRAVEL THINGS!

London: 2009, Photographer: Kristin Bergene

xx, kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment