Thursday, July 21, 2011

Problems, Solutions, Problems and more Solutions...

Dear London,

... and more problems.

I am not ever certain anymore who is wining in this international game. This morning I met with my bank, and applied for a higher maximum on my credit card and a loan just in case the credit card plans fall through. Now, I must wait till Monday to hear is I will be given the acceptance.

Monday is also the day I have my Visa meeting. 10am in Albany, right near my family and the mall. It will really nice to have that piece out of the way and off my list. My friend Amanda - who is going to Spain - said her Visa only took one week to go through. I am going to hope for the same, but I will just keep a daily running tally on its progression. At this meeting, I hope they will be more clear with what I'll need to mail out.

While my to-do list is clearing out, I am still feeling as though I am missing something at every turn. There had been so much to do, a constant flow of applications and searches that I seem to be forgetting everything I have accomplished. So, to calm myself and remind myself, here is a list of everything I've accomplished - that I can recall - since I decided to embark on this education:
  • Kingston's Application
  • International Scholarship application
  • Visa Application - twice
  • This blog and its Maintenance
  • FAFSA Application
  • The Entire Loan Process
  • Setting Up Osis
  • Getting My CAS
  • ...and this is where my brain stops working
But either way I think I have proved my point to myself. There is not much left to solve, so I can relax a bit. Right now I need to focus and make time to read and write so I am prepared for this coming education I am supposed to receive.



Holland: 2009, Photographer: Kristin Bergene

xx, kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment